Cybersecurity, Legal and Digital Forensics Experts Gather at OpenText Enfuse 2019 to Discuss Security in a Zero-Trust World
OpenText CEO & CTO Mark J. Barrenechea Joined by Former Director of National Intelligence
"Conventional approaches are no longer sufficient to secure the modern enterprise in Industry 4.0," said
Former Director of National Intelligence
OpenText Advances Security Portfolio
Today at Enfuse, OpenText announced EP7, the company's latest technology update delivering new innovations to the OpenText suite of solutions for cybersecurity, digital forensics, eDiscovery, Identity and Access Management (IAM) and AI.
"To provide our customers with an information advantage, we must first help them keep data secure and compliant," said Muhi Majzoub, EVP and Chief Product Officer, OpenText. "Our commitment to security is reflected in the updates across our entire portfolio, and demonstrates how the powerful combination of cloud, identity and access management, AI, and endpoint security can deliver security at scale."
New products and updates announced today, include:
- OpenText Threat Hunting Service provides OpenText security experts to assist in the quick identification, monitoring and remediation of threats. The new service leverages EnCase Endpoint Security to discover suspicious activity and OpenText Magellan's analytics and visualization capabilities to prioritize anomalies at scale which may indicate an attack, insider theft or intentional destruction of data.
- OpenText™ EnCase™ Endpoint Security enhances endpoint detection and response capabilities to help security teams find and remove threat actors from networks more quickly. EP7 brings 400+ new anomaly detection values, upgraded threat intelligence, dynamic analysis of zero-day threats, live IP reputation, and real-time threat monitoring.
- OpenText™ EnCase™ Forensics features time-saving workflows and updates to indexing and search for improved performance and reliability. Collection of Microsoft OST artifacts is included, and users can now also parse and browse the Apple File System (APFS) snapshot to allow discovery of modified and deleted data. EnCase Forensics has helped crack some of the biggest cases in history and remains the tool of choice for law-enforcement and corporate investigators.
- OpenText™ Tableau Forensic Imager (TX1) provides the ability to pause and resume any forensic imaging job, even after a power cycle. This first-to-market feature will save critical time for investigators in a variety of scenarios that previously would have required the job to be restarted such as in an unexpected loss of TX1 power or drive connection.
- OpenText™ Identity and Access Management provides the ability to verify and manage digital identity critical to security in a zero-trust world. EP7 delivers full integration of OpenText™
Covisintand OTDS solutions to allow secure access management across domains, for a frictionless, yet secure, user experience.
- OpenText™ AI & Analytics helps customers meet privacy and compliance requirements associated with regulations like GDPR and CCPA with out-of-the-box identification of personally identifiable information (PII) in unstructured data and other sources.
End-to-End Solutions for Legal professionals
As enterprises become more intelligent and connected, legal departments and law firms must efficiently manage their own processes and effectively advise their businesses and clients on an ever-broadening range of issues. OpenText helps legal customers understand the large volumes of data they collect, generate and oversee, while incorporating the benefits of automation and AI. At Enfuse, the team will be showcasing the latest innovations, including:
- New AI features across the product portfolio such as sentiment analysis and entity extraction powered by OpenText™ Magellan for OpenText™ Axcelerate, which automatically detect people and places referenced in document sets while organizing communications according to tone and emotional language.
- Automated machine-translations powered by
VeritoneaiWARE™ for OpenText™ Axcelerate which automatically translate over 29 languages to English for global enterprise investigations.
- OpenText™ eDOCS MindServer, the same AI-enhanced search engine that powers OpenText Axcelerate, to securely crawl and index information to help surface relevant information without knowing precise keywords.
OpenText, The Information Company™, enables organizations to gain insight through market leading information management solutions, on premises or in the cloud. For more information about
Certain statements in this press release may contain words considered forward-looking statements or information under applicable securities laws. These statements are based on OpenText's current expectations, estimates, forecasts and projections about the operating environment, economies and markets in which the company operates. These statements are subject to important assumptions, risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict, and the actual outcome may be materially different. OpenText's assumptions, although considered reasonable by the company at the date of this press release, may prove to be inaccurate and consequently its actual results could differ materially from the expectations set out herein. For additional information with respect to risks and other factors which could occur, see OpenText's Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and other securities filings with the
Copyright © 2019 Open Text. All rights reserved. OpenText is a trademark or registered trademark of Open Text. The list of trademarks is not exhaustive of other trademarks. Registered trademarks, product names, company names, brands and service names mentioned herein are property of Open Text or other respective owners.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cybersecurity-legal-and-digital-forensics-experts-gather-at-opentext-enfuse-2019-to-discuss-security-in-a-zero-trust-world-300956251.html
Austin DeArman; OpenText; 202-341-9181; email@example.com